The Ashe Student Health & Wellness Center UCLA Campus
- STD testing
- Pregnancy testing
- On Campus
The is the on-campus health facility for UCLA students.
The Ashe Center offers
- Primary care
- Women's and men's health
- Physical/occupational therapy
- Travel medicine
- Specialty clinics
Appointments & Walk-ins
Students can make appointments directly online through the Ashe Patient Portal here. Appointments are preferred; however, the Walk-in Triage allows a student to meet with a clinician without one. Nurseline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any health questions and help figure out what to do in a bad health situation. Call them at (877)-351-3457. UC SHIP is the student health insurance plan. Information about SHIP can be found here.
The Ashe Center Pharmacy is on the 2nd floor of the Ashe Center and you do not need to have UC SHIP (UC Student Health Insurance Plan) to buy prescriptions from the center. Students can order them online through the Secure Patient Portal on the Ashe Center website, over the phone or in person. They require an ID to be picked up and are billed to a student's Bruin Bill account.
- Main Line: (310) 825-4073
- Bill Inquiry Line: (310) 206-0947
- General questions/Hepatitis B Requirement: (310) 825-7693
- Health Clearance Questions:email@example.com
- Immunizations Clinic: (310) 825-4073
- Insurance Office: (310) 794-5614
- Laboratory: (310) 825-4981 Medical
- Records Office: (310) 825-4694
- Nurseline: (877) 351-3457
- Optometry Clinic: (310) 267-4772
- Pharmacy: (310) 825-5497
- Radiology:(310) 825-4721
- Telephone Triage: (310) 825-4073
- Emergency Room: (310) 825-2111
The Ashe Center is located in Bruin Plaza, across from Ackerman Union and beside the John Wooden Center.
The closest parking structure on-campus to the Ashe Center is Parking Structure 4. Parking costs 11 dollars a day.